This beautiful eye-catching handmade backsplash, features a Tree of Life, on a white background, with red and white decorative side tiles, flowers and Celtic symbols.
TREE OF LIFE MEANING
According to the ancient Celtic Druids, the Tree of Life possessed special powers. When they cleared an area for the purposes of settlement, a single tree would be left in the centre which became known as the Tree of Life.
SIZE 12IN X 20IN.
HANDMADE and UNIQUE
We always hand paint our tiles. They are glazed and kiln-fired.
They are not mass produced factory tiles, low-quality transfers or stickers.
Our tiles will last a lifetime and more!
They will never fade in sunlight, wear off or come unstuck. Guaranteed!
Our tiles are:
+ Environmentally friendly, clay tiles are an abundant resource. Most tile stickers are PVC plastic and according to Greenpeace, this is the most environmentally damaging plastic.
+ Hygienic and easy to clean
+ Extremely durable and waterproof.
+ Heatproof, so they will be safe from any cooking heat.
WE ALSO DO CUSTOM SIZES and DESIGNS. Send us a message for details.
Browse more than 80 original handmade designs:
Our tiles can be put on a wall or a wood panel using standard tile adhesive.
Order your handmade backsplash tile today.
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
The information I collect
To fulfill your order you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example) if you contact me directly.
Why I need your information and how I use it
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide my services such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support
* when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as signing up for my mailing list.
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection to a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchase if required by tax law: and
Information sharing and disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* compliance with laws, I may collect, use, retain and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is necessary to a) respond to legal process or to government requests; b) enforce my agreements, terms, and policies; c) prevent, investigate and address fraud and other illegal activity, security or technical issues or c) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers or others.
We do not transfer personal information outside of the EU.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below;
* access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have the right to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information(and without prejudice to any other rights you may have) you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to contact me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Paul Manwaring, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns you may contact me a email@example.com. Alternatively, you may mail me at:
9 Sefton Road
A backsplash or a fireplace is often the centrepiece of your home, a piece of ceramic artwork that will be on show for a very long time.
Our glazed tiles will be as bright and colourful in 100 years time, as they are today. Unlike stick-on transfers or printed tiles, they will never fade or peel.
This is your opportunity to have your own tiles, hand-painted to your specifications by professional artists.
If you want pink butterflies or a blue tree, you can have it!
Contact us with your ideas and size requirement.
Just send us a message. We will reply within 24hrs.
We can then discuss your specifications, set the price and also provide design drawings if required.
We always ship with a signed for service.
Our tiles are individually bubble wrapped and then the mural is double boxed in very strong shipping boxes.
If a tile arrives broken we will paint a replacement and send free of charge. (Please note due to the nature of hand painted artwork, there may be a very slight difference between the original and the replacement)
The "How to install a tile mural" instruction sheet is now on our website blog page. Free to download!
Also, there are numerous YouTube videos on the subject but I think the best one is : How to tile a kitchen by Chris Longhurst. He also shows how to remove the old tiles before putting up the new tiles.
As we are artists working for ourselves, all of our designs are ready to ship. Delivery is normally UK 2 working days. USA 5 working days.
(Please note due to the current Covid-19 situation, some deliveries may experience delays. However, we haven't experienced anything serious yet).
At Paul and Meryl Pottery, we are two artists in partnership to produce original one off handmade art. We are not a factory turning out "art" on an assembly line.
Buying from us guarantees you the best art, produced by trained artists.
We will provide one to one customer service, answer any after care queries personally and above all, treat you as we would expect to be treated.
Yes they are. The materials used are not only plentiful, they are easy to mine and manufacture. This reduces fuel consumption and ensures that precious resources aren't consumed during their manufacture.
Coupled with their long lifespan of 50 years or more, ceramic tiles are among the most environmentally friendly options available.
Also, as they are easy to maintain with simple soap and water, the need for caustic and toxic chemical cleaners is reduced.
Even though our tiles are a standard 4-inch square, sometimes customers existing tiles don't match this size.
We therefore recommend the option of using pencil trim.
These are thin ceramic strips and are available from various retailers, in a variety of sizes, colours and widths.
You can then pick the trim width, to match the mural and your tiles.